|Posted by singh.dhiraj on July 29, 2015 at 12:40 AM|
About VIEEE Students Branch
VIEEE Branch Chair: Dhiraj Kr. Singh, Head of the Department ,Electrical Engineering
VIEEE Vice Chair: Shashi Kanwar, VIII Semester, Dept. of EE
VIEEE Secretary: Shakti Sourabh, VIII Semester, Dept. of EE
VIEEE's core purpose is to foster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
VIEEE will be essential to the global technical community and to technical professionals everywhere, and be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.
IEEE code of conduct for VIEEE members:
We, the members of VIEEE, recognize the importance of our technologies in affecting the quality of life throughout the world and we accept a personal obligation to our professions, the members of VIEEE, and other individuals involved in VIEEE activities in our fields of interest. By this obligation we commit ourselves to the highest standards of integrity, responsible behavior, and ethical and professional conduct.
We agree to be bound by the following rules:
1. Be respectful of others . We will be respectful of others, including IEEE members and will act in a professional manner while participating in IEEE activities.
2. We will be respectful of the privacy of others and the protection of their personal information and data.
3. Treat people fairly. We will not engage in harassment of any kind, including sexual harassment, or bullying behavior whether in person, via cyber technology or otherwise.
4. We will not discriminate against any person because of characteristics protected by law (e.g., age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual or affectional orientation, gender identity, gender expression, appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, marital status, veteran status). 3. Avoid injuring others, their property, reputation or employment
5. We will avoid injuring others, their property, data, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action.
6. We will not engage in or participate in the spreading of any malicious rumors, defamation or any other verbal or physical abuses, against an IEEE member, employee or other person, whether on the Internet or otherwise.
7. Refrain from retaliation . We will not retaliate against any IEEE member, employee or other person who reports an act of misconduct, or who reports any violation of the IEEE Code of Ethics or this Code of Conduct. We will not retaliate against any person who makes IEEE aware of the violation of any laws, rules or regulations in connection with IEEE activities.
8. Comply with applicable laws in all countries where IEEE does business and with the IEEE policies and procedures .We will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing IEEE’s business conduct worldwide and all relevant procedures established by IEEE whenever and wherever we are acting on behalf of IEEE, or participating in IEEE activities, including but not limited to the following:
a) Rejecting bribery in all forms.
b) Avoiding real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and disclosing them to affected parties when they do exist.
c) Protecting confidential information belonging to IEEE and personal information belonging to IEEE members, employees and other persons.
d) Not agreeing with competing persons to fix prices or reduce price competition through allocation of customers or markets, manipulate bids in any competitive bidding process, or engage in other acts that result in restraining trade.
e) Not misusing or infringing the intellectual property of others.
VIEEE Student Branch Members: (Enrolled in session 2015-16)
1 Abhinav suwalka 9649440571 [email protected]
2 Ajay Kumar Meena 9782365512
3 Ajay Kumar Patidar 7665789095 [email protected]
4 Ajay sen 8386950193 [email protected]
5 akshay Jain 8947841985 [email protected]
6 Alka Meena 9982002820 [email protected]
7 Amit krishania 9509857238 [email protected]
8 Amit Kumar Meena 8852901564 [email protected]
9 Ankit Carpenter 9928907179 [email protected]
10 Anurag baloda 9782922004 [email protected]
11 Arun Sagwan 9649795058 [email protected]
12 Ashish yadav 8955542586 [email protected]
13 Deepak saini 8742808577 [email protected]
14 Deependra Singh Rathore 7231044719 [email protected]
15 Gaurav kumar Sharma 7734899580 [email protected]
16 Gaurav pareek 9509351457 [email protected]
17 Gulshan Sharma 9649328377 [email protected]
18 Hemant Kumar 7891068298 [email protected]
19 Hitesh Sharma 7737033664 [email protected]
20 Hitesh Sharma 8233395218 [email protected]
21 Jagdish Kumar 8386967586 [email protected]
22 Jagmohan saini 9887855718 [email protected]
23 Jay Agarwal 8385804544 [email protected]
24 Jeetesh Meena 9887134748 [email protected]
25 Jitendra godara 9829600703 [email protected]
26 Jitendra singh parmar 8094447730 [email protected]
27 Manoj Kumar Meena 7737966738 [email protected]
28 Nikhil S Agarwal 7727841631 [email protected]
29 Piyush Kumar 7726992078 [email protected]
30 Prashansha Jakhar 9462153849 [email protected]
31 rahul Kumar 8875718913 [email protected]
32 Rahul Swami 9782896424 [email protected]
33 Rishabh Sinha 7792085287 [email protected]
34 Sandeep Dadhich 9549573430 [email protected]
35 Sunil Bidiyasar 7727049281 [email protected]
36 Suraj Kumar 7221840540 [email protected]
37 Yogesh Singh Rajpurohit 8503858181 [email protected]
VIEEE Student Branch Members: (Enrolled in session 2014-15 )
1 Shakti Sourabh 9309209207
2 Shashi Kanwar
3 Priyanka Shera
4 Sukhwindeer Kaur
5 Vikash Mahala 9413991117
6 Ashish Ajariwal 8824221374
7 Aarti Yadav
8 Aayushi Sharma
9 Nidhi Sharma
10 Preeti Meena